- Job Title – Call Center Manager
- Reporting to – Operations Manager
- Salary – Total pay including commission, bonus, and overtime would be around $33,415 - $83,446
- Hours – 40-45 hours a week
- Purpose of Position
Call center as we all know is the place where the customer of particular product or service get the resolution for their queries or complaints. Though the call center executive is the main person who gets interact with all the customers over the phone or via email, the call center manager plays a very important role in every call center and is in fact a back support of every call center executive. The main purpose of call center manager is to help the executives in giving appropriate resolutions to the customer complaints.
- Duties and Responsibilities of a Call Center Manager
- Helps call center executives in giving genuine resolutions to the customers
- Attend escalation calls of customers from the executives.
- Resolve customer complaints
- Have complete track of all the call center executives and their shift timings
- Preparing Rota for all the staff members
- Giving feedbacks to the executives on daily or weekly basis on their performance levels
- Conduct meetings
- Make sure that all the call center executives are having perfect product knowledge
- Update the executives on any new launches of products.
- Receive daily reports from the executives on calls taken on the particular day.
- Check whether executives are giving resolutions to the customer queries on given turnaround time.
- Academic and trades qualifications
|MBA or Equivalent||Computer Certification Courses|
|Bachelor’s Degree||Undergo CCCM training|
- Work Experience and skills
|Minimum experience as a manager||Experience in call center field|
|Problem solving skills||Good computer knowledge|
|Capable of writing reports||Good at giving presentations|
|High Patience levels||Capable of managing a team|
We all are well aware of people’s craze towards getting into call center field which have never-ending popularity and is the best place to earn healthy income. When we talk about call center then call center manager is the person who plays lead role in this call center world. So if you are looking for the best field that can shape your career perfectly then call center manager field is the best suggestion that we can give you